for competitions, contests and prize draws run on the Lottoland Limited Facebook timeline
- From time to time, Lottoland Limited (the "Promoter") runs competitions, contests or prize draws (referred to as "Promotions") on the Facebook page found at https://www.facebook.com/lottoland or its market equivalent (“Lottoland Facebook Pages).
- By entering a Promotion on any Lottoland Facebook Page, each participant (“Participant”) agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions including all relevant entry instructions (the "Terms and Conditions").
Can I Participate?
- Promotions are open to any Facebook users accessing the relevant Lottoland Facebook Page that meet the entry criteria set out below and follow the relevant entry instructions.
- Promotions are open to Participants globally, provided that entering into the competition is legal in the Participant’s country of residence.It is the responsibility of the Participant to affirm that they may validly enter the Promotion.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Participants must have a valid Facebook account.
- Employees of the Promoter and their families and anyone materially connected to the administration of the Promotion including without limitation employees of third party prize suppliers are excluded from taking part in the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Participants and disqualify any Participantwho in the Promoter's reasonable opinion is ineligible and in the case of winners, award their prize to another Participant.
How Can I Enter?-The Rules
- No purchase is necessary to take part in a Promotion but internet access and a valid Facebook account are required.
- To enter Participants must follow the entry instructions as outlined in the pertinentpost on the relevant Lottoland Facebook Page. Only by following these instructions are Participants included in the Promotion. Participants will not receive confirmation from the Promoter that they have entered the Promotion.
- Only one entry per person is allowed (based on name, same address, email, IP address). Any person submitting more than one entry or any computer or other systemically generated entry may also be disqualified and the entry deemed null and void. In such case, the winner is obliged to return any prize.
- The closing date for the Promotion will be specified in the contest post. Entries made after this time will not be valid.
- On submission of the Participant’s entry, you grant the Promoter an unlimited, freely assignable, royalty free licence in any intellectual property rights or other rights vested in said entry.
What Can I Win?
- Prizes available for winning will be specified in the relevant post on the Lottoland. Facebook Timeline, including the number of prizes up for grabs.
- Winners will be drawn at random or according to the specific rules applicable to the Promotion.
- Winners will be notified via a reply to their comment within 7 days of winning the prize. Each winner must notify Lottoland of their intention to claim their prize (for example by Facebook message) within 28 days of the result being published or otherwise made known to the winner by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to waive this requirement in exceptional circumstance sand only in the event that the prize has not been reallocated. No appeal from any decision of the Promoter will be entertained.
- The prize is as stated in the corresponding contest and is not transferrable.
- Taxes apply based on the tax laws of the Participant’s legal residence. It is the responsibility of the Participant to disclose their winnings to the relevant tax authority.
- Any prize unclaimed after 28 days and after reasonable efforts from the Promoter to contact the winner will be distributed at the Promoter’s discretion (including without limitation by deeming the prize to be null and void) without any liability to winners or other Participants.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Promotion. The name and county of the winner(s) will be made available to anyone sending a stamped, addressed envelope to Promotion Winners, Lottoland Limited, Suite A, Ocean Village Promenade, Ocean Village, Gibraltar.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activities. The Promoter reserves the right to publish names, photographs and county of the winner for the purposes of announcing the winners without the need for additional payment or permission.
- The Promotion is governed by English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the Gibraltar courts.
- The Promoter will only collect personal information for the purposes of managing and administering the Promotion. This includes contacting the Participantvia Facebook, email or telephone. The personal information will not be used for any other purpose without a Participant's consent.This will not affect any existing marketing preferences a Participant may have with the Promoter.
- By entering a Promotion, each Participant consents that their personal information may be transferred to Promoter's service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to administer the Promotion. The Promoter will never provide a Participant's personal information to third parties for them to use in their own direct marketing, without the Participant's consent.
- Personal information will be held on record for a short period of time as necessary to administer the Promotion and then securely destroyed.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage,injury or disappointment whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the Promotion (including any damage to Participant or any other person's computer or mobile phone equipment as a result of downloading or accessing any materials).
- The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to release Facebook from any liability associated with the Promotion. Participants are providing their information to Promoter, not Facebook.
- Promoter will not be responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and such prizes will be subject to third party providers' standard terms and conditions.